Our Virusolve+ care home starter kit provides everything you need to keep your care home clean and residents safe.
- One step solution – no prior surface cleaning needed
- Proven to destroy viruses, bacteria, spores and fungi
- Kills everyday bacteria within 1 minute of contact
- Effective against Norovirus, Feline Coronavirus (SARS), Influenza A and Bird Flu (H1N)
- Destroys superbugs in 5 minutes – including MRSA, C-diff and HCV
- Creates a residual barrier that fights infection for up to 7 days
- Use on any surface including carpets, upholstery and mattresses
- Hupo-allergenic, non-irritant, non-flammable and non-corrosive
- DEFRA approved – safe for use in food environments
- Fulfils CQC requirements
- No COSHH implications – non-hazardous when diluted
- Shelf life of 2 years
The pack includes:
- 1 x 5l Virusolve+ unscented which can be diluted to clean carpets and is DEFRA approved when used in a trigger spray to clean kitchens.
- 1 x 5l Virusolve+ Floors, Walls and Ceilings in lemon scent which makes 250 buckets when diluted, leaving the area infection free, clean and fresh-smelling.
- 1 x trigger spray, for dilution to use on hard surfaces suhc as kitchens and bathrooms. Can also be used to spot treat carpets.
- 1 x Virusan hand gel to kill infection, viruses and spores.
- 1 x 20ml pump for Virusolve+ FWC.
- 1 x 25ml pump for Virusolve+.